Get Your Copy Today!

Posted by mike On July 29, 2009

My photography book Where Skies Burn is now available on Lulu.com and Amazon Marketplace. Lulu even offers a few-page preview. This is a collection of some of my favorite pics from my year living in Namibia. I did all the photography and design myself so it's almost like having me sitting on your coffee table! Donate to my starving artists fund by picking up your copy today. Show it off to all your friends, or better yet, buy one for all your friends. They'll love you for it! Thanks for your support. I know you'll enjoy it!

Where Skies Burn cover

Drop some wisdom

Posted by mike on Monday, July 27, 2009 at 5:17 PM
It's not until you leave that you realize all the reasons you have to stay.

1 Response to "Drop some wisdom"

  1. amanda Said,

    Mike!

    I found the new blog! :) That quote is so deep. The more I think about it the more my mind continues to try and grasp it.

    You are going to be missed so much, by everyone else, but especially me. If I'm ever in North Carolina, I will look you up, but don't be a stranger to NH k?

    I know that God is going to continue to do great things through you. Anywhere you go, you always seem to connect in a meaningful way with those around you. Looking forward to seeing what adventures he has for you in NC! :)

    <3, amanda

    PS: I still have your youth group game book btw, I might have to hold onto it, haha :)

     

Post a Comment