Get Your Copy Today!

Posted by mike On July 29, 2009

My photography book Where Skies Burn is now available on Lulu.com and Amazon Marketplace. Lulu even offers a few-page preview. This is a collection of some of my favorite pics from my year living in Namibia. I did all the photography and design myself so it's almost like having me sitting on your coffee table! Donate to my starving artists fund by picking up your copy today. Show it off to all your friends, or better yet, buy one for all your friends. They'll love you for it! Thanks for your support. I know you'll enjoy it!

Where Skies Burn cover

Look out Tiger

Posted by mike on Tuesday, August 25, 2009 at 3:53 PM
stock photoThis morning Jeremiah and I went out to the most intense disc golf course I have ever played on. Deep ravines, little creeks, bridges, trees, power lines, this course had it all. It's called championship level for a reason. I actually didn't do too bad, 2 or 3 over par on most holes with the occasional bogey. Considering the course I wasn't too disappointed. A good balance between insanely hard and intensly fun!

This afternoon I had an interview at a church looking for a worship pastor. It's a 3-year old church plant from a church in London. Both of the current pastors are from the UK and were really cool, down-to-earth guys. I like the vision and ministry philosophy of being authentic and relational and missional. I'll probably visit there this Sunday to experience more what it's really like. They share a building with a Missionary Fellowship African-American church who hold their services first. I'm thinking about going a little early to check that one out too. :)

1 Response to "Look out Tiger"

  1. Anonymous Said,

    African American Church services are amazing. I have been to a few, though considering u lived in africa you understand it more than I :-)
    Tiffany

     

Post a Comment