Get Your Copy Today!

Posted by mike On July 29, 2009

My photography book Where Skies Burn is now available on Lulu.com and Amazon Marketplace. Lulu even offers a few-page preview. This is a collection of some of my favorite pics from my year living in Namibia. I did all the photography and design myself so it's almost like having me sitting on your coffee table! Donate to my starving artists fund by picking up your copy today. Show it off to all your friends, or better yet, buy one for all your friends. They'll love you for it! Thanks for your support. I know you'll enjoy it!

Where Skies Burn cover

Semester Two

Posted by mike on Thursday, February 4, 2010 at 9:27 PM
The first week of my second semester ends with that overwhelming feeling you get when you receive all your syllabi at once and realize how much you actually have to do. I have four classes this semester which all seem pretty cool. I have Hebrews-Revelation with a professor who talks faster than John Moschitta. I have Genesis-Joshua with my professor from Archaeology last semester which I really enjoyed. Then I have an Applied Apologetics course which is somewhat of an extension of the Apologetics course I took over our winter term. And lastly I have a class called Advanced Biblical Exegesis which is basically a fancy way of saying how the Bible works together as a whole. Overall it should be good material and the papers I have to write seem interesting enough. In Gen-Josh I have to compare and contrast the blessings Jacob gave to his 12 sons with the blessings Moses gave to the 12 tribes of Israel before they entered the promised land. In Applied Apologetics I'll write a critical book review of a book written by someone with an anti-Christian worldview. And I haven't picked my Heb-Rev topic yet, but since I get to choose I'll make sure it's interesting. Then come May 18th and I'll be over a third of the way through my program!

1 Response to "Semester Two"

  1. I hope you send me some of those papers to read!!! Especially the biblical Exegesis, that sounds really interesting!

     

Post a Comment