Get Your Copy Today!

Posted by mike On July 29, 2009

My photography book Where Skies Burn is now available on Lulu.com and Amazon Marketplace. Lulu even offers a few-page preview. This is a collection of some of my favorite pics from my year living in Namibia. I did all the photography and design myself so it's almost like having me sitting on your coffee table! Donate to my starving artists fund by picking up your copy today. Show it off to all your friends, or better yet, buy one for all your friends. They'll love you for it! Thanks for your support. I know you'll enjoy it!

Where Skies Burn cover

The Talented Mr. Knight

Posted by mike on Sunday, March 14, 2010 at 5:22 PM
Have you ever tried Googling your name? Apparently I'm quite famous in a number of venues. I rock the daytime soaps with a leading role in "All My Children." As an unsigned R&B artist from Seattle I put out an album last year called "Chasing the Lights." I'm an Atlanta-based fashion designer and was a finalist in Season 3 of "Project Runway." I have a used-car dealership and a double-chin down in Waco, TX. I race cars during my free time which won me the 2007 Eriez Speedway Championship. My groundbreaking novel titled "The Taqwacores" started an underground Muslim punk rock subculture. I also stay involved in ministry as a church planter with my home-school family over in Clayton where I named my ministry after myself. My hobbies include abstract painting, playing minor league hockey for the Johnstown Chiefs, and of course driving around in my wicked cool car saving the world. It's nice to know the real me is safely hidden somewhere past search results page 10. Don't forget to buy a t-shirt!

2 Response to "The Talented Mr. Knight"

  1. germaine Said,

    :o congratulations!! you made it to page 10...

    remember the day that we did that, you were on like page 30 something?? *oh right, of course you don't remember* Hey, I remember that day when we googled you and you were like on page 30 something...

     

  2. mike Said,

    No, I didn't say I was on page 10; I said I was past page 10. That means I only looked up to page 10 and never found myself. And yes, of course I remember that. Gosh!

     

Post a Comment