Get Your Copy Today!

Posted by mike On July 29, 2009

My photography book Where Skies Burn is now available on Lulu.com and Amazon Marketplace. Lulu even offers a few-page preview. This is a collection of some of my favorite pics from my year living in Namibia. I did all the photography and design myself so it's almost like having me sitting on your coffee table! Donate to my starving artists fund by picking up your copy today. Show it off to all your friends, or better yet, buy one for all your friends. They'll love you for it! Thanks for your support. I know you'll enjoy it!

Where Skies Burn cover

Ahh 5th grade health

Posted by mike on Thursday, December 17, 2009 at 9:20 PM
My youngest brother, Dakota, had his 5th grade health talks this week. You know, those talks we all got in the 5th grade where they tell you about puberty and hand out free sample sticks of deodorant. So tonight at dinner he said, "The one body part on girls that I know about . . . nevermind." To which I responded, "Good choice!" :) He also told me his deodorant, which he can't stop talking about, smells like me. I guess that's a good thing.

3 Response to "Ahh 5th grade health"

  1. Meegan Said,

    Abbott, my nephew, who is also in fifth grade, got a report of what to expect from the dr - when he had his physical, it said - increased interest in the opposite sex, and he read it and said - "well - they got one thig right!" :)

     

  2. Tiffany Said,

    ha. those were the days/

     

  3. germaine Said,

    def a good choice dakota!!

    and sometimes I catch a random sniff of your deodorant on someone else and I hear jackie's voice in my head "AWE!! MI--KE!!!!"

     

Post a Comment