Get Your Copy Today!

Posted by mike On July 29, 2009

My photography book Where Skies Burn is now available on Lulu.com and Amazon Marketplace. Lulu even offers a few-page preview. This is a collection of some of my favorite pics from my year living in Namibia. I did all the photography and design myself so it's almost like having me sitting on your coffee table! Donate to my starving artists fund by picking up your copy today. Show it off to all your friends, or better yet, buy one for all your friends. They'll love you for it! Thanks for your support. I know you'll enjoy it!

Where Skies Burn cover

Namibia 2010

Posted by mike on Saturday, December 26, 2009 at 7:31 PM
This summer my parents are putting together a team to work with His Promise Ministries in Arandis, Namibia. So I decided to join them before my fall semester starts up again next August. We will most likely be working with the orphans and vulnerable children supported by HPM and the ministry's school, Talitha-Kumi Christian Academy. We will also partner with Pastor Tresford and Fabiola Banda and their church, Arandis Christian Center, in the ministries they are involved with. If you're interested in learning more about the team or perhaps even joining us, check out our team blogsite at Nam2010.blogspot.com. Seriously, if you're interested in going, there are spots available. You don't even have to be from Raleigh to go; we'll work it out! There'll be updates to the blogsite building up to and during the trip as usual. Hope you'll follow along with us either in person or online!

1 Response to "Namibia 2010"

  1. germaine Said,

    finally took the time to view the nam blog since I got your mom's email... looks great!! :))

     

Post a Comment