Get Your Copy Today!

Posted by mike On July 29, 2009

My photography book Where Skies Burn is now available on Lulu.com and Amazon Marketplace. Lulu even offers a few-page preview. This is a collection of some of my favorite pics from my year living in Namibia. I did all the photography and design myself so it's almost like having me sitting on your coffee table! Donate to my starving artists fund by picking up your copy today. Show it off to all your friends, or better yet, buy one for all your friends. They'll love you for it! Thanks for your support. I know you'll enjoy it!

Where Skies Burn cover

Watch your mouth

Posted by mike on Thursday, September 3, 2009 at 4:37 PM
When I told our maintenance guy, David, that I was in seminary, the first thing he said was, "Oh I'm sorry if a swore a couple times." That's the first thing my neighbor from Merrimack, crazy Bill, said to me when I told him I was a pastor. Maybe it's time I take up swearing to throw off the stereotypes.

4 Response to "Watch your mouth"

  1. Ha Ha good idea Mike! When I told my mom what you said she said, "That's like me saying, 'maybe I should get myself a tatoo to get away from the PW (Pastor's Wife) stereotypes'"

     


  2. germaine Said,

    heh... I know the truth...

     

  3. Jesse Said,

    Eh, I'd keep it clean man :) Although according to Dave he can't believe some of the things he's heard come out of your mouth, so maybe you're already on the right track to throwing off the stereotypes :)

     

Post a Comment