Get Your Copy Today!

Posted by mike On July 29, 2009

My photography book Where Skies Burn is now available on Lulu.com and Amazon Marketplace. Lulu even offers a few-page preview. This is a collection of some of my favorite pics from my year living in Namibia. I did all the photography and design myself so it's almost like having me sitting on your coffee table! Donate to my starving artists fund by picking up your copy today. Show it off to all your friends, or better yet, buy one for all your friends. They'll love you for it! Thanks for your support. I know you'll enjoy it!

Where Skies Burn cover

Listen To This

Posted by mike on Friday, September 11, 2009 at 9:15 PM
For those like me who are always on the look out for new music to spin, I thought I'd drop a few suggestions that I've been enjoying lately.

Matt Wertz is an acoustic pop artist who's been around the Christian music scene for a while but put together this compilation disc Under Summer Sun to break into a more mainstream audience. He's got some catchy hooks and a smooth voice. Good tunes for a sunny afternoon drive with the windows down.

Tenth Avenue North is a welcome relief to those who are a little weary of the whole CCM (Contemporary Christian Music) thing. They have a good melodic rock flavor that brings hope to an industry known for its monotonous tunes and Christian cliches.

I've added a few songs to my playlist here, but you can listen to the both of these full albums for free at their myspace pages. Happy listening!

2 Response to "Listen To This"

  1. Anonymous Said,

    I love these guys!

    -TIf

     

  2. Jesse Said,

    You have to check out my blog too and get the Sojourn album with Isaac Watts songs re-done. So good.

     

Post a Comment