Get Your Copy Today!

Posted by mike On July 29, 2009

My photography book Where Skies Burn is now available on Lulu.com and Amazon Marketplace. Lulu even offers a few-page preview. This is a collection of some of my favorite pics from my year living in Namibia. I did all the photography and design myself so it's almost like having me sitting on your coffee table! Donate to my starving artists fund by picking up your copy today. Show it off to all your friends, or better yet, buy one for all your friends. They'll love you for it! Thanks for your support. I know you'll enjoy it!

Where Skies Burn cover

The new pad

Posted by mike on Monday, September 21, 2009 at 4:09 PM
I realize I haven't posted any pics from our new pad yet because I figured I'd wait till we'd gotten a little more settled in. Well, as you'll see there's still a long way to go, but it's getting there. There's still boxes of books waiting for shelves and suitcases of clothes waiting for a dresser. But I did manage to find a cheap desk and bed frame from Goodwill, so it's coming along. So here you go, a work in progress:
Outside 4028-F. My room is the window on the bottom.
Nate and Jeremiah's rooms are upstairs.

Our living/dining room looking into the kitchen and down the hall
to the front door. Smooth dining table chairs, I know.

My room, free street corner bed, Goodwill desk and all.
You can see I've been diligent at my studies.

2 Response to "The new pad"

  1. Please don't tell me that you got a bed from a street corner Mike!! I hope there are no bed bugs or diseases on it. I'll pray for ya! :) Hope you are well I havn't heard from you in a while

     

  2. mike Said,

    You bet! It was free and I was sleeping on the floor otherwise. Dont worry, no bed bugs and a I cleaned it well.

     

Post a Comment